The instructional day for all 3-year-old and 4-year-old students is from 8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Most of our students are bussed to and from Lafayette Learning Center. If families choose to drop off and pick up, students should arrive by 8:20 a.m. and be picked up by 2:45 p.m. through our main entrance. Please see the following instructions for drop-off and pick-up:
ARRIVAL PROCEDURES (8:20 am) :
- Buses typically arrive between 8:20-8:30 to drop off students.
- If your child is not taking the bus to school, please park your car in a designated parking space and walk your child into the main entrance door and a staff member will be there to assist you.
- For late drop-offs, parents must bring their child to the main office to be signed in.
DISMISSAL PROCEDURES (2:45 pm):
- Buses are scheduled to leave Lafayette Learning Center by 2:45 pm.
- If your child regularly gets picked up, please park your car in a designated parking space and walk into the main entrance door to sign your child out.
- If your child regularly takes the bus and you would like to pick up, you must write a note to the teacher on the day of the scheduled pick-up or call the main office by 12:30pm. Please ensure you speak with someone about the change.
Parent drop off and pick up will be done outdoors.
Parents and visitors will only be permitted in the building after an appointment has been made. All visitors must fill out a COVID screener that must be reviewed prior to entering the building. The questionnaire will need to remain on file at the school. Visitors must sign in when here.