The instructional day for all 3-year-old and 4-year-old students is from 8:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Most of our students are bussed to and from Lafayette Learning Center. If families choose to drop off and pick up, students should arrive by 8:00 a.m. and be picked up by 2:15 p.m. through our main entrance. Please see the following instructions for drop-off and pick-up:
ARRIVAL PROCEDURES (8:00 am) :
- Buses typically arrive between 7:55-8:00 to drop off students.
- If your child is not taking the bus to school, please park your car in a designated parking space and walk your child into the main entrance door and a staff member will be there to assist you.
- For late drop-offs, parents must bring their child to the main office to be signed in.
DISMISSAL PROCEDURES (2:15 pm):
- Buses are scheduled to leave Lafayette Learning Center by 2:15 pm.
- If your child regularly gets picked up, please park your car in a designated parking space and walk into the main entrance door to sign your child out.
- If your child regularly takes the bus and you would like to pick up, you must write a note to the teacher on the day of the scheduled pick-up or call the main office by 12:30pm. Please ensure you speak with someone about the change.